1-Data Protection.DAVID DEL CERRO MARTIN has adopted the security measures and levels of personal data protection required by Regulation (EU) 679/2016. The personal data collected through this website are subject to automated processing and are incorporated into a file owned by the company that owns the website, which is also responsible for said file. Filling in the form included on the site or sending emails or other communications to the owner of the website implies the express consent of the Applicant to the inclusion of their personal data in the aforementioned automated file. In order to ensure the privacy and protection of the personal data of our clients and users, the GDPR grants individuals 8 fundamental rights. DAVID DEL CERRO MARTIN undertakes to provide all individuals with due attention and response within a period of time in the event that they exercise one or more of their rights. For this you can send an email to the account: email@example.com
- Right to information: means that any individual can know at any time what data is handled/stored about him, the reasons or purposes that motivate its collection, as well as its possible assignment or transfer of data to third parties.< /li>
- Right of access: possibility of being provided with a copy of all the data that we handle or store about you.
- Right to rectification: if you detect that your data is not updated or incorrect, you can request that we make the appropriate and necessary changes to correct it.
- Right of suppression/cancellation or “right to be forgotten”: at any time you can request the cancellation/deletion of all the data we process about you, eliminating all your personal information from our databases. Likewise, if the deletion is not possible for legal reasons (eg, conservation of invoices during the legal terms), said data will be blocked and those that are not essential will be deleted. In any case, you will be duly informed in response to your request of any of the cases in which we find ourselves.
- Right of opposition: you can oppose one or more processing of your data at any time and without any justification (for example, cancel the sending of informative emails…).
- Right to withdraw consent: in the same line as the previous right, you can withdraw the consent previously granted to us processing your data for a specific purpose, without this implying, a priori, a limitation on the use of the products or services. In the case of sending commercial communications, the user or client may revoke consent either through the email firstname.lastname@example.org or through the link included in each communication for that purpose.
- Right to data portability: you can request that we send you a copy of the personal data that concerns you in a structured format for common use and machine reading or we can transfer your personal data to a third party.
- Right not to be subject to automated individual decisions (including profiling): DAVID DEL CERRO MARTIN does not make individualized decisions automatically with the data we obtain from you on our web pages. In this way, no decision will be made that affects you or your rights without the intervention of our employees for the purpose of providing a service with express acceptance of all conditions.
2-Obtaining data.The collection of personal data is carried out solely and exclusively through the form published in the corresponding section of the website and the emails that customers can send to DAVID DEL CERRO MARTIN when they request our services. Based on the GDPR, for the processing of personal data, it is necessary to adequately substantiate and in such a way that the legal basis that legitimizes the processing thereof is recorded. The most important legal bases are:
- Contractual compliance: the data processed must be necessary and pertinent for the execution of the service or product that has been contracted and therefore must be clearly defined in the contract
- Consent is required to be specific, informed and unequivocal, freely expressed through an affirmative and clear act (pre-ticked boxes are not allowed)
- The option to deny consent must be informed
- It is required to have the capacity to contract (appropriate legal age, capacity to act…) or otherwise it must be the parent or legal guardian who must grant consent. Our services are not aimed at minors, therefore, by signing the contract, the client declares and guarantees that they are of legal age or that they have the legal capacity to contract.
- In the case of sensitive or special data processing, explicit consent will also be required.
- Legitimate interests: you must have a legitimate interest that does not conflict with the rights or interests of people